Income or Growth
Pensions & Retirement
Whether you are looking to build up a pension fund for your long term future, are considering retirement options, faced with divorce issues or simply confused about your options, we can help you make the big decisions.
These are some of the ways we can help you, but please feel free to make an enquiry about any aspect of Pensions and Retirement.
- Source the best pension plan for you and provide advice on investment options, funding limits and tax efficiency.
- Help you make the right decisions about taking pension income and tax free cash.
- Consolidate a number of pensions into one efficient plan with a competitive charging structure and clear investment objectives.
- Review your existing pension plans (occupational and personal) and advise on their efficiency and charges.
- Source the best Guaranteed Annuity Rates and where appropriate take into consideration health issues to secure the very best income for you.
- Guide you through the complexities of Flexi Access Drawdown plans including – accessing tax free cash, generating tax efficient income, protecting against the erosion of capital, protecting your pension fund to provide legacy benefits for your beneficiaries.
- Advise on the complexities of the Lifetime Allowance rules and provide guidance on the application process for Fixed Protection and Individual Protection.
- Provide interpretation and guidance on complex tax and funding rules such as the annual allowance, tapering relief and making the most of unused tax relief.
- Arrange a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), including commercial property purchase.
- Guide you through your options for a Pension Credit awarded through a Pension Sharing Order.
- Review your potential Inheritance Tax liabilities and recommend tax efficient solutions.
You can find out more about the way we work by clicking here and we would be delighted to offer you an initial consultation at our expense and without obligation.
INFORMATION IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF TAXATION LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS. ANY LEVELS AND BASES OF, AND RELIEFS FROM TAXATION, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS AND THE INCOME FROM THEM MAY GO DOWN. YOU MAY NOT GET BACK THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT INVESTED.
Thomas & Co Financial Services is part of the Kingswood Group, who are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulates the financial services industry in the UK and their address is 12 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN. You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0845 606 1234.
Areas of Expertise
KW Wealth, KW Protect, KW Wellbeing, KW Partner, KW Private Office and KW Institutional are trading names of KW Wealth Planning Limited (Companies House Number: 01265376) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 114694), KW Investment Management Limited (Companies House Number: 06931664) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority ( Firm Reference Number: 506600) and KW Trading Services Limited (Companies House Number: 03109469) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 176984) and has its registered office at 13 Austin Friars London EC2N 2HE. KW Investment Management Limited is also regulated in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 46775). All companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of Kingswood Holdings Limited and operate under the brand name of “Kingswood’ or “Kingswood Group” which is incorporated in Guernsey (registered number: 42316) and has its registered office at Regency Court, Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1WW.
© 2019 Thomas and Co Financial Services