Pensions & Retirement
Whether you are looking to build up a pension fund for your long term future, are considering retirement options, faced with divorce issues or simply confused about your options, we can help you make the big decisions.
These are some of the ways we can help you, but please feel free to make an enquiry about any aspect of Pensions and Retirement.
- Independently source the best pension plan for you and provide advice on investment options, funding limits and tax efficiency.
- Help you make the right decisions about taking pension income and tax free cash.
- Consolidate a number of pensions into one efficient plan with a competitive charging structure and clear investment objectives.
- Review your existing pension plans (occupational and personal) and advise on their efficiency and charges.
- Independently source the best Guaranteed Annuity Rates and where appropriate take into consideration health issues to secure the very best income for you.
- Guide you through the complexities of Flexi Access Drawdown plans including – accessing tax free cash, generating tax efficient income, protecting against the erosion of capital, protecting your pension fund to provide legacy benefits for your beneficiaries.
- Advise on the complexities of the Lifetime Allowance rules and provide guidance on the application process for Fixed Protection and Individual Protection.
- Provide interpretation and guidance on complex tax and funding rules such as the annual allowance, tapering relief and making the most of unused tax relief.
- Arrange a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), including commercial property purchase.
- Guide you through your options for a Pension Credit awarded through a Pension Sharing Order.
- Review your potential Inheritance Tax liabilities and recommend tax efficient solutions.
You can find out more about the way we work by clicking here and we would be delighted to offer you an initial consultation at our expense and without obligation.
INFORMATION IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF TAXATION LEGISLATION AND REGULATIONS. ANY LEVELS AND BASES OF, AND RELIEFS FROM TAXATION, ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS AND THE INCOME FROM THEM MAY GO DOWN. YOU MAY NOT GET BACK THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT INVESTED.
Thomas & Co Financial Services is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Thomas & Co Financial Services is entered on the Financial Services Register (http://www.fca.org.uk/register) under reference 137287