Treating Customers Fairly Policy (TCFP) is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business.
Treating Customers Fairly Policy
- You can be confident that you are dealing with a firm which holds the fair treatment of our customers as central to our corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where we offer advice to our customers, the advice is suitable and takes account of their individual circumstances.
- Customers are provided with products that perform as we have led you to expect, and that the associated service is of an acceptable standard, and is as you have been led to expect.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed to change products, switch providers, submit a claim or make a complaint.
- We will ensure that any complaints or grievances are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner.
Your feedback is important to us. We want to know whether your experience of us lives up to your expectations.
If you have any feedback, good or bad, let us know, because your views are vital to helping us improve our service to you in the future.
We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to you.
Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of “jargon” and written in plain English.
Income or Growth
Areas of Expertise
KW, KW Wealth, KW Protect, KW Wellbeing, KW Institutional, KW Partner and KW Private Office are trading names of KW Wealth Planning Limited (registered number 01265376), KW Investment Management Limited (registered number 06931664 ) and KW Trading Services Limited (registered number 03109469) which is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Each of these companies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and has its registered office at 13 Austin Friars London EC2N 2HE. KW Investment Management Limited is also regulated in South Africa by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority. All these companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of European Wealth Group Limited (registered number 42316) which is incorporated in Guernsey with registered office at Regency Court, Glategny Esplanade, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1WW.
© 2019 Thomas and Co Financial Services